School uniform should be worn by all children attending Slade Primary School. It is generally hard wearing, inexpensive and ensures that they children feel part of the school family.
- Children should wear black shoes, not trainers please.
- The school uniform is a purple sweatshirt, white shirt/blouse/polo shirt and grey skirt or trousers.
- Summer uniform should consist of grey skirts or school shorts and lilac/white gingham summer dresses.
- Slade’s Uniform List
- To give us the best chance to locate uniform if it is lost, please write your child’s name into the label of their uniform.
Where can I get School Uniform from?
Parents wishing to purchase Slade school uniform can do so using the following suppliers:
- Visiting Trutex School Uniform Suppliers (located in Crested School wear, 71 High St, Birmingham B23 6SA)
- Visiting Clive Marks Uniform Suppliers (located on 11-13 Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield, B73 5UY)
You are more than welcome to speak to us about the pre-loved uniform we have in school. If you would like to do so, please do not hesitate to contact us and ask to speak to one of our pastoral team.